• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slacking? Yes. To come: Updates!

Any GM tell me when u'l fix Alice the npc of druid addon?
Please , Thank You.

=)

Could you possible inform us when some bosses like The Horned Fox, Demodras etc spawns? and also how often the 'big' raids comes?

you missed loads of buggs.
just check my old post about addons and you will see =D

you missed loads of buggs.
just check my old post about addons and you will see =D

Agreed,
Even if i dont know much about mapping and scripting or idk how you call that.Some of the little bug,that would required like,30min at the most to fix, dosnt get fix for weeks....get a wannabe "scripter" to fix those minor bug and give him a donator wep. Save you time and im sure a 14y/o boy out there would dwant to do it.

Its good but some parts are very dissapointing...

I disagree immensly with the Mas San and Exura San reduction.
This is because the druids/sorcs get alot of kills and ALOT of exp as they hit more, which means they always get more on a certin player which means they gain more exp. There are like level 500+ sorcs/druids now you have so much HP that pallys have no chance at ALL against them as there HP is high anyway. If it was my choice i would leave the healing of a pally as it is pretty shit if you dont have a bot.. (like me).

Please don't change it, i feel it will spoil the pallys all together.

I would leave them and increase the hits of assassin stars.

But hey, vanderlay, will you fix the lootrate of ankhs? I think its impossible to loot them by monks, I havn't looted a single one.
Or are you already able to loot them?

@up
Becouse ed/ms is dmg dealer ??
You can 666x mas san -.-
Druid/MS about 250lvl can only 5-6 ue (full mana) ...

im was thinking if u can check the pharaons quest.. or what was the name?? >.<! cant remember. the quest where u obtain the ancient helmet.. its bug in some tomb.. u cant obtain a item.. i will check well what item was..

Guys, you keep mentioning the amount of mas sans paladins can do, but please keep in mind that when it comes to pvp ir nearly makes any difference.
People can heal every single mas san with exura gran..
So for all you high lvl mages please keep this in mind if you wanna proof paladins need damage reduction.

Yours, Pah Archer (my first post please don't flame :>)

it nearly doesn't make any difference*

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, you keep mentioning the amount of mas sans paladins can do, but please keep in mind that when it comes to pvp ir nearly makes any difference.
People can heal every single mas san with exura gran..
So for all you high lvl mages please keep this in mind if you wanna proof paladins need damage reduction.

Yours, Pah Archer (my first post please don't flame :>)

it nearly doesn't make any difference*

Well some of this is true, but then the ONLY solution on this is to keep the atk dmg on the exevo mas san and make it take about 500 mana or something to cast.

Looks awesome with theese new things to come, :)

But instead of reducing a paladin's attack, fix the Knights instead!

Knights hits way to much on this server, they can combo allmost arround 1000. Meelee and Gran. In Rl Tibia they can combo like 500? With a good gran, and meelee hit.
And the healing for knights is bugged; Exana Mort and the healing pot heals them from 1 hp to full hp if you do exana mort and potion at the same time.

Makes Knights pretty imposible to kill, like they aren'thard enough to kill anyways.

Just a bit annoying that these updates won't come up before 2 weeeks , But atleast I will be patient, :)or Well I will try.

Now there's another problem. Look I know this is a pvp-e server and all that,
but pvm plays a big part in this server too.
Now, if you make exevo mas san 500 mana or something nearly all pvm capabilties of paladins are wiped away. Face it, exori san hits close to nothing and sds even less. assassin stars do reasonable damage nevertheless. THough if you're a paladin and try to kill a juggernauth with only assassin stars + exori san it takes more than a minute. And because paladins are more or less worth nothing in pvp solo, the only mass exp comes from pvm so there's a problem there I think.

Yours,
Pah Archer

Paladin is best voc here. They can heal theirself also they can do at the same time exevo mas san ( deal 700 on lvl 400 ). They can also use Exura san and Explosion runes ( just try ). They're best vocation here, paladin should be fixed!

Could there be more than just 3 different ranks in the guild system? :)

I "Anksh" but not lotean monks and no respwm .. Where can I obtain "anksh. for my addon i see video in youtube .. one player have the mage addon barite in hand

Back