• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slain needs vent

zeroth

Reaction score
ok umm the ventrillo that is ran by azur mane is fucking stupid it has other ots in it basicly avertizing them lol and azur mane is a prick and if he dont like you he bans you out of vent so slain needs its own....nuff said

~mugz

ok umm the ventrillo that is ran by azur mane is fucking stupid it has other ots in it basicly avertizing them lol and azur mane is a prick and if he dont like you he bans you out of vent so slain needs its own....nuff said

~mugz

I think jon is waiting till we fill up a bit more to buy are own there will be one just gota deal till then srry buddy. :(

Aja bro sorry you can't take a joke but Jon agreed to use it so he dosn't waste MORE MONEY, The people in there are my friends, if you have a problem Gtfo?

I have a vent hosted ill let you guys use, ill set it up when i wake up tomorrow, if you remind me

~Tidus

Back