• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slain Racing... Iceland Map

Who Cares

Reaction score
Well this is a map I made since he wants people to throw some maps out there and ideas, welp here is one I made. For those of you who have played slain racing there is obstacales etc. I put some in.. and thought well a plain snow/ice is boring so i made it a little twist.. there is a series of waterways that go through the racing that you can walk through and the tile paths across it, is for the powerups. This is a ice/snow theme. The map isnt squared, it is ovaled. Tomorrow I will put a shortcut in and post a screenshot.

NOTICE: I know the map is big. I didn't make this to be put right in. If it's voted as one of the maps I will resize it accordly for the event.

Attachments

rox but make sure they can only walk across water path not all the way up or down stream

great map :D

Back