• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slavidodos cast system TFS 1.3 latest

Itutorial

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
So I have added slavi's cast system into the lastest TFS 1.3 and made it compatible as far as the server compiles without any errors. The problem is I cannot connect into the server. If someone knows how to fix that I want to start working on it.

Scan Report
Cast Server

I dont think so. I am pretty sure connection.cpp is the issue. When I try to login with the tibia client I get a debug (invalid packet) and on otclient it just sits on connecting then disconnects like the server is offline.

Well you're not going to want to copy that login for getCharacterList function word for word, you're going to want to write that packet for whatever protocol and client you're using.

Well you're not going to want to copy that login for getCharacterList function word for word, you're going to want to write that packet for whatever protocol and client you're using.

I did do some mods that I seen it needed. I am still having a problem figuring out the exact issue. I merged the cast system directly into a new tfs 1.3 master. I modified it so that it compiles without errors. Now I am just trying to figure out why I can't connect to characters page. I went through everything pretty thorough and cannot find it. I am pretty new to C++ and haven't messed with TFS too much. I am taking this on as my learning curve because its something I have always wanted to see done and done well.

It's djarek's cast system, slavi just edited it a little.

I know. So credits djarek/slavi. I am using slavi's pull though.

Alright guys. I have the system put in the newest TFS 1.3. I have fixed most things. Right now I am stuck with sending map tile info. The map is all messed up in-game. I can connect to the cast and login. If anyone wants to help please contact me here and ill get you the files I have now. Otherwise, I will keep working on this and keep everyone posted.

Update: Map is now showing correctly, everything is working properly the only problem now is that the spectator will connect to the caster but his client doesn't actually connect into the game and show the caster. He is connected and linked to his protocolgame though. Does anyone know what part of the code handles the spectator connecting in from character list to showing the player?

This should be the last problem bois and I can start working on getting this cast system better than before.

Last edited:
I have done it boys. I am working on the cast system. It is up-to-date with the current TFS branch.
Post automatically merged:

I haven't used github so this might be messy until I get it situated. This is the repo ill be using for a cast system while I work on it.

gigastar/TFS-CastSystem (https://github.com/gigastar/TFS-CastSystem)

Attachments

Last edited:
Solution
If anyone could add issues or something on what people would like to see added to the cast system please do so.

tibia version ?
this cast is avaible, and functionally?
a long time, i had tries add cast in this tfs, but , not success.
u can help me in pm?

Anyone have clear source code for this??
Post automatically merged:

So I have added slavi's cast system into the lastest TFS 1.3 and made it compatible as far as the server compiles without any errors. The problem is I cannot connect into the server. If someone knows how to fix that I want to start working on it.

Scan Report
Cast Server
You should do a single full pull request from a clean fork so changed code can be isolated and implemented easily.

Last edited:

Scan Report
Cast Server
friend you will have to see this as it may be your protocolgame.cpp and in the areas of the source that connect to the client

Back