• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

slotType

Shiko Erye

LUA - Scripter
Reaction score
how i can drop xx item to any slot (like armor, weapon, backpack...) ?

ty for help

You should probably read the rules first, this thread name isn't descriptive enough, you aren't descriptive enough, and your english is not legible.

Please tell us exactly what you are trying to do, or figure out. If you must you could always use https://translate.google.com

lyqS4W.png

i want try to put item xx (like potion) to any slot in cyan shape
also can u tell me, red shape 1 2 3 what are its uses? bc im not play tibia, i play ot pokemon

lyqS4W.png

i want try to put item xx (like potion) to any slot in cyan shape
also can u tell me, red shape 1 2 3 what are its uses? bc im not play tibia, i play ot pokemon

You cannot put an potion in all of those spots, not on any released server I have ever seen, or even any OT I have ever played. It's not possible as far as I know since you cannot make an item more than one type, ie, can't have a pair of legs that doubles as a helmet and armor too, just wouldn't even know how to do that...

As for the red, the first one (starting from top) is for not going to creature you are attacking (good for say a paladin), second is so you actually stay following creature you attack and stay right next to it (good for say a knight), and the bottom is misclick protection, if you don't want to attack someone with say a rune or something who doesn't have a skull by accident, then you turn this on... it won't allow you to attack unmarked (non-skulled) characters.

yes, by having that item as that type of an item, but then you can't put it also in the armor at the same time. If you want to change where an item can go, you must change in items.xml

<attribute key="slotType" value="head" />

maybe you can add them all and it work, idk, try it...

<attribute key="slotType" value="head" />
<attribute key="slotType" value="necklace" />
<attribute key="slotType" value="armor" />
<attribute key="slotType" value="legs" />
<attribute key="slotType" value="feet" />

Back