• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Small art section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothead

292929 here
Reaction score
Rofl, Do you have any mods in that section? Active ones? Its like over spammed and no one cares about it. Seems like Otland is more messy than I thought. <_<

yeah, your signature speaks for yourself

Rofl, forum speaks about it self actually. And your message was kind of off topic. ;)

became offtopic after you removed your signature

My signature doesn't matter, it just proved me that it was right, unless in some of the boards.

We've got no board moderators, Gothead. Only global moderators at the moment...
So they are sure handeling that board as well. And if you experience that they do not find the offtopic / rule violating posts, then report them? ;)

Just keep an eye there, it often holds flame wars and stuff. Nothing offensive about Otland, I respect your work all in all guys, none of these forums are perfect. :)

Doubt a "perfect" forum exists in the net. There's always smth that avoids it from being.

Anything you feel is wrong, feel free to report it, we will take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.