• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Small Boat Attack bug

peteralto

Solutions
Reaction score
Everywhere there are these small boats, if the player has them on top (with the exception of the ends) he takes no damage.

Small_Boat.gif

There is no area "no pvp", "pz" or something like that on map.

The player takes damage from wand/rod.

When you put firebomb on the floor it doesn’t take these bug spaces on small boat.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (5).gif

Solution
Aff
Just check the items id in items.xml
Almost sure that the items have the type "Teleport" and teleport type make Impossible throw runes on it
Confirmed, detail, is this so in Tibia RL? It seems logical to me that they receive damage, nice catch

In this case I have the problem in version 8.6 (TFS 1.3). I do not know if in other versions the problem persists, I believe this not exist in Tibia RL. I think it would be too serious to not have fix.

I don't know if it's an item, floor or source problem. 😔

Aff
Just check the items id in items.xml
Almost sure that the items have the type "Teleport" and teleport type make Impossible throw runes on it

Solution
Are you absolutely sure they're not PZ? I thought they are PZ like all other boats... These are like the ones in PH that take you up the river.

Can you attack from the boat? Check item flags

Back