• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

small ot server hosting

Guapoke

Reaction score
I want to make a new server, but I'm planning to do a small server for like 50-60 players max, with a small map, custom low rate 8.6, just for friends. I want to buy a host service for it. I've been out of scene for a while in the "otserver world" I've read some stuff to get some update of know-how. But I still could some help in this, thanks in advance.

Guapoke.

Actually, for 50-60 players, most of the vps (virtual private servers) will work for not to much money. You don't need that much for a small OT.

Actually, for 50-60 players, most of the vps (virtual private servers) will work for not to much money. You don't need that much for a small OT.
I can't maintain a server in home and I don't like depending on other people. Btw, my objective is not profit...

28 euro is not so much :p
Indeed, thanks for the suggestion.

Back