• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Small, yet Big Change.

Would you like the damage reduction to be changed as suggested below?

• Total voters

Sir Matthew

Reaction score
This one has been already suggested by someone some times ago (can't remember who).. & I don't think we had any response to it from Mark/Hani.
Currently, if you engage in combat with another player or accidently hit/select him the damage you deal with AoE attacks (rune based, ue, wave etc) to both, players & monsters is reduced by 50% which without a doubt effects mages (druids/sorcerers) the most, & can be really annoying when you're just trying to hunt & some idiot keeps running into your attacks making you pz so you'll deal less damage to the monsters.. (which is often abused to make mages leave from spawns)

Basically, what I would like to suggest is to make it so that when you engage in combat with a player the damage you deal with AoE attacks stays the same for monsters but is being reduced to 50% (half) to players just as it is now.. what do you think? Vote.

Last edited:
Now this is a good idea since it was stupid for twifysoft to even make when you have pz ed/ms hit less on monsters we only suggested it on WAR

signed.

Why EK and RP still got right dmg ? fix all to same dmg. like 2ekswith pz gran ico all time without deal less

fuck 75% .. Fix this shit bug, like if you pz you hit 50% less with AOE things on MONSTERS.
ANY PLAYER ENEVER SUGGESTED ANYTHINK LIKE THAT. NEVER

it was stupid to make this 50%, the right thing to do was to reduce MAGIC LEVEL, but meh.
OT. on RL tibia there is an option like a green bird or smth, if it is activated u cant deal dmg to players, its like an nonpvp option but they can still make dmg to u wich is nice. this would be a nice update i gues

lapa, we got atleast dominando in hexana ots.
But you never have it and will never have it to.
599781_475797619115951_1250653117_n.jpg