• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Smart move at Thais

Thanks..

I thought lets pwn them ICechaw Style <3 which worked better than i thought..
Canavi and Dirty got floored at the same time <3 xD

Hmm you wanna play icechaw style, ill find the BEST ue script i can and we can play that way 2, just cus u pussies think our SD combo was script u have to make a pussy script, wait till next battle son. ill Show you a UE script.

Hmm you wanna play icechaw style, ill find the BEST ue script i can and we can play that way 2, just cus u pussies think our SD combo was script u have to make a pussy script, wait till next battle son. ill Show you a UE script.

we never use script, so shut the fuck up zach.

actually if you watch the cam when you kill mellanmjolken you can see it sd combo bot since druid thule is counting in game 1,2... on 2 everyone combo and still he reply 3 afterwards. so if this was like a trick that you count to 2 and shoot sd then he wouldnt say ''3'' afterwards ;S sorry guys. :wub:

i see zach in battles... our whole team runs right past him this kid is no where fucking near anyone on his team, i frag him by myself ez :(

That wasn't the way I pwnd on Icechaw with my Rls

Back