• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SMITE 3D, moba game

I got like 1 left , second reserved for friend ;)
Who is interested pm me :D
Btw. The game is just awesome. Though u recognize bugs here and there , who cares? Its the beta and hell yeah its alrdy awesome!

My name is Zatjin.
I usually play Ra :-D

Sun Wukong<3 Think I went 28/3 with him, hes so fun xD, all are kind of awesome :D Ra & Ymir & Artemis :D

I just dislike Kari or what her name is.

Adding u btw :D

I love ymir ;)
My favorites:
Ymir, Ra, Sheba (or smth like that)..
Will tryout sun wukong, too ;)

Oh and btw to nikodada and the other guy I gave beta key to you guys 3 beta keys each so you can give some to those who want here :p

no longer need a beta key Nikodada hooked me up with one!(Thanks!)

4th game loving this champ! :D

ARTEMIS!!
2urv72t.png

no longer need a beta key Nikodada hooked me up with one!(Thanks!)

4th game loving this champ! :D

ARTEMIS!!
2urv72t.png

Tell me when ur lvl 6 so we can play normal games ;) Lol artemis rules :] love her traps and ult :D

If anyone has a BETA key to hook me up with, I'll give this thing a try so please PM me.

Been playing Dota 2 recently which is also under BETA, but a third person view moba is something I'd like to try out.
I alrady saw a game like this, called Loco, or smth like that. But this looks better cause I love mythology. :3

Nikodada gave me a key.. I used it, and it worked & I think once you get a beta key and activate it you yourself get x3 beta keys to give to friend? If this is the way it work's We can make sure anyone wanting to try the game can in our community :)

got x1 key atm, if ya wanting to try it send me a message!

Last edited:
So thats awesome ;) ceejzor u got 3 more codes when u activiated urs? AWESOME! So i will have like 6 more when all my friends activated theirs ;) gratz

There's also a thing in-game called "Send Beta Key" anyone know if ya can just keep sending beta keys to emails? :p

Awesome ive seen this, will check it out

Could anyone/does anyone have an extra BETA key to give me? :| Would love to try this!

Back