• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SMITE 3D, moba game

The game gets boring really fast imo and why did you create a new thread about it`? There's already one that has been up for like a month

I've had this game for close to two months and i've played it a lot, you got it yesterday ofcourse you're going to find it more fun and exciting but eventually you probably will find it boring, atleast that's what I did.

And what has diablo 3 to do with this?

Last edited:
Added list of players on first page.. Who wants to be added write me a pm or post here. Pms will be added 4 sure posts only if i read em ;)
List can be found onforst page :D

EDIT:
seems like i can generate more beta keys than just those listed up in my list.
if i sent by email i can send prolly endless keys :D
heres one for u guys, first one who gets it, have fun:

eqebd3.png

Last edited:
Have a SMITE account to give away.
Just message me.

why give an account for a game away, that has the potential to be better than lol? :D

why give an account for a game away, that has the potential to be better than lol? :D

It has no potential to be better than LoL, not even close.
But then again, that's just my opinion.

I guess he has more than one, right?
I have more than one.

It has no potential to be better than LoL, not even close.
But then again, that's just my opinion.

It has potential to be a great new game though. However I am already in love with my honey Dota 2.

@up
Sounds good ;) anyway hope see ya on smite

I'm sure you can get a free beta key from their website, but everyone is asking here ? :sss

@shadowsong:
Added ;)
@jacks
Try to use the one i posted on page 5 ? If not working pm me!

- - - Updated - - -

@shadowsong:
Added ;)
@jacks
Try to use the one i posted on page 5 ? If not working pm me!

anyone have beta key that i could use? if yes then pm me plox <3

Tried it, didn't enjoy it so much :s Sun Wukong OP and bad graphics, sadly :(

PM me if you want a BETA key, you'll get it in less than 24h since I'm always around.

Currently maining Bastet ingame, though I'm pretty sure Anubis and Vamana are OP, gonna buy Anubis next. Anyone else still playing? c:

Eluviel:
The referral code that you entered is invalid, expired or has already reached its cap (for uses).

Back