• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sneak Peek] Toxic Plains Quest!

But your point of the post was?

Pierce said that the quest look easy out as he can not know because he has only seen 3 screens from the quest so I just said against him, saying that it can be difficult since everyone isn't level 300.

Ohhh.. So he should just imagine that the quest would be 100x harder.. Aha! Cuz all of us others would prooobably talk about what we saw in the 3 ss.. But ok Minimii.. sorry for not using my imagination to figure out that the quest is so much harder..

Ohhh.. So he should just imagine that the quest would be 100x harder.. Aha! Cuz all of us others would prooobably talk about what we saw in the 3 ss.. But ok Minimii.. sorry for not using my imagination to figure out that the quest is so much harder..

You got the be retarded or something. Even if it isn't any harder than it looks on the screens it may be a quest for level 100s? How do you know?

We dont.. But he avarege lvl on this ot for active players must be about 160-180.. and he still only talked about hes point of wiew.. So if u didnt flame him we wouldnt wasted so many pages on this childish discussion:p

We dont.. But he avarege lvl on this ot for active players must be about 160-180.. and he still only talked about hes point of wiew.. So if u didnt flame him we wouldnt wasted so many pages on this childish discussion:p

Yeah I can't even discuss this anymore got to go to school :(

nice to see people working on random shit and not the real problems :thumbup: no offence quest looks good tho

Serious, I'm getting fucking tired of idiots like you.

They are working hard on Yalahar and they will probably be done with it in like 3-4 weeks.

OF: Looks like a nice job, keep it up!

Don't get offended dude, but your the only idiot here, they don't need to work on the mapp! -.- im sure their mapper knows he can copy the mapp from another file and paste it into their map.

I Did it on my ot..

Check it out.. Customwar.servegame.com:wub:

Yeah, we already know that... But we are trying to fix the small Yalahar Map Bugs first..

Introducing the Incoming quest for Icechaw, Thunderfall and Softcores.

Toxic Plains

2lk2mad.png

bdl7x4.png

2hmcuno.png

Coming Soon!

Regards,
Neon

Is it done or not? we went throgh all tps and just got out same place ;P

Yeah, it was going to be a quest, but we arn't done with the Scripts for the Quest. :)

k, me and my friend just went thru all tps, are u not done yet or did we just miss the reward room?

The mapping for the quest is Done. Bu not the Scripts.

Back