• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sneaking Trevor

galant

Reaction score
trevormostsukiestplayerever.cam

noobiest player ever! no doubt!

Got to say i made a mistake making manashield if u all wanna know it was cuz i got manashield and exevo mas san at the same hotkey and i didnt change i dont know why:D

he took pz on us, and yeah, he is a noob, look how he's playing. we were 2 players from the beginning, he could escape us real easy. PLUS he could run and lose his pz somewhere.

Or maybe he's from america and are having these AWESOME 500-ping laggs 24/7.

He didn't play that bright when he Mas Saned the quaras and took PZ by doign that that. BUt this happens just a bad mistake. But I wonder why he didnt go demons then as a rp and atack you with utito and sds with 4 lured demons^^ Then you would have looked bad.

Still the real noob on the cam was this 180rp with utamo vita.

What if he's disabled? You all jump to conclusions. What's wrong with today's society?

Or maybe he's from america and are having these AWESOME 500-ping laggs 24/7.

yes im from america, and i lag 24/7 i can care less if they think im a noob for lagging and dieing either way fuck em all... it would be totally different if i have a new computer and lived in like sweden...... lol

Back