• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

So Cipsoft is revamping Venore

What do you think of the revamp?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All I have to say is, "It's about damn time..." - I'm actually a little excited about something Tibia related, how about that? :huh: :blink: ^_^

I don't like it, it doesn't fit venore. I think revamping venore is a good idea but it feels to me they're kind of changing the theme of venore which to me is um.. BLEH :mad:

I don't like it, it doesn't fit venore. I think revamping venore is a good idea but it feels to me they're kind of changing the theme of venore which to me is um.. BLEH :mad:

Now that I think of it some more, I have to agree with this. The idea is great, but I'm not sure about the style either.

Good point, Bazz. ^_^

Between, I don't know if thats the final outcome, but the top of the building is just flying! at least it looks like.

Doesn't look like Venore anymore, Venore to me has always been a boggish place.

Venore? That city about three miles from Yoda's house?

Fond memories of botting runes back in the 7.2-7.4 days. Been a long time since I bothered with Tibia.... Ultima 6 nostalgia is what really brought me here, not Tibia itself, but the potential to do some crazy custom Ultima OT.

But my ford memories of having #3 Magic Level on Silvera some years back... leads me to agree... Venore was the New Orleans of Tibia, This is gonna fuck that up. Leave the happy cajun gator city alone. =/

It looks okay, though its too early to really tell.

In my imagination (compared to this single image at least), I always imagined it swampier!

I find it lookin real good lol, bout time that venore's gettin a make over.. Even tho it doesnt fit the name properly, I still fucking love that screen haha, cant wait ^^

Venore has always been horrible... but they could've revamped it with existing sprites and make it awesome.
The only good thing about this are the sprites, I hope I could use them to do something else. :D

f*ck, everyone is raging like if that part in the pic from the OP got any swamp now, go get your facts straight peopleeeeeeeeeeee -.- guess why I made cykotitan change his comment...

Now I can say it looks AMAZING!
And I love the new sprites!! Can't wait...

Some before/after screenshots:
screen_venore_comparison1.gif

screeny_venore_comparison7.gif

Taken from Tibia - Free Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game - MMORPG

Last edited:
marshstalker.jpg

I like the bridges ;o
This is probably the best revamp of a city they've done now, now that we have seen a little more of the revamp I think it fits venore, the roofs are a little ugly but we mappers will find someway to use them :d

Back