• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

So Cipsoft is revamping Venore

What do you think of the revamp?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gonna post all of the screenshots I've found of Venore revamped.
Taken from www.tibiawikia

Some ingame screenshots:
Venore_Revamp_1.png

Venore_Revamp_2.png

Venore_Revamp_3.png

Venore_Revamp_4.png

Venore_Revamp_5.png

Venore_Revamp_6.png

Venore_Revamp_7.png

New creatures so far:
Marshstalker.jpg

Salamander.jpg

Swampling.jpg

Tibia - Free Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game - MMORPG

Don't forget to rep++ :D

Last edited:
It looks very good. finally a change and a nice one at that.

They should really keep going in this direction.
Out with the old and in with the new (gfx) but out with the new and in with the old (pvp).

The new sprites go well together but it looks like shit when there's "old" ones in there as well, stick to one style.

The new walls are simply amazing, can't wait to make some sexy shit with that!

Jesus! It actually looks pretty good.

Like I said though, I'm still not sure how I feel about the sprites on the buildings. I feel like they might not fit the feel of Venore. Maybe its just my stubbornness and dislike of things being changed..

That actually makes the game feel alot more "alive" and rpgish. Would be interesting to see someone make an oldschool server with this map.

There nice, but i personally always considered Venore as like a sort've "Slum"/ Giant ship dock place with it being built ontop of a swamp near water etc.
For that reason i hate it.

Nice, Venore was always ugly, finally a big change for Free Players, looks nice indeed.

IDC.. I just can't wait till i can map with those sprites :>

IDC.. I just can't wait till i can map with those sprites :>

Same, but I really have this venice feeling when looking at those new sprites, maybe its the bright colours but I think they had that idea in mind when they made those sprites or even that city which was waaaaay back when I started playing :p

yh i agree.. I think it's the bright roof colours and the "italian" marble look.. Definately a european style and well.. the ground etc.. Venice seems like the inspiration

Back