• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

So this is my level up.

Witzner

Tutor
Reaction score
Here's a screen of my latest advance. Officially the highest lvl on the server. Please fuck me, I'm famous. :$

EDIT: Oh well, I might as well post the whole picture. Elfbot?! Wait, who said that?! Nooo, I would never cheat. The picture is fake!

attachment.php

Yours,
Robin.

Attachments

Last edited:
I'd rather not fuck you nor are you famous. Congrats on botting a character to the top, well done. You are a true hero!

Should've added something like; 'Now im more famous then Blazey'. You sound like a real douchebag this way.

I was kidding. Unfortunately my ego isn't big enough to promote myself as a "Legend" :D

Should've added something like; 'Now im more famous then Blazey'. You sound like a real douchebag this way.

He even made a smiley after "Please fuck me, I'm famous." to make sure the idiots would understand the irony.

Apparently you're some kind of a freak with a tiny chicken brain.

pet snail gary comments on every high lvl picture
gl for botting , he seems kinda jealous that he isnt highest :/

good joke shepherd ^^

Yeah, and the funny part is that he bot his char(s) too. I've seen him plenty of times at undead dragons botting.

the pic is fake he says.... your a fucking elf botter noob... i guess your pvp rly sucks too?

Ye, my pvp is the worste on the server :( I keep try killing a Dog on Enigma, but even with full offensive and follow, I keep missing!!! :(

pvp is Player Vs Player that wudnt include killin a dog, idiot

Back