• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

So who is gonna start on the new OpenPvP world (Verlana)?

@Damon What's the plan? PG and fight or just PG a little and enjoy the game more than troubles?

@Damon What's the plan? PG and fight or just PG a little and enjoy the game more than troubles?
Well we did opt for our guild to be named "BR TEAM DOMINANDO" (We are missing a true BR though) but that's not set in stone yet :D
Play the way you enjoy tibia the most :) I for one will probably go first time sorc (for pk) and money maker knight^^

Include me, I'll play the EU one.
Wait? Are these both in Brazil? :eek: Ok I'll probably still play
Nah we are playing on the EU one "Verlana". 3 worlds will start on 22nd. 2 BR worlds and 1 EU :p
Join our discord (first page) :)

I see that, good. I wanna play on the EU one. But what does blocked mean?
Any idea when we can create characters?
When it launches on November 22nd :)
Blocked initially for transfers^^
And premium only in the beginning

Well we did opt for our guild to be named "BR TEAM DOMINANDO" (We are missing a true BR though) but that's not set in stone yet :D
Play the way you enjoy tibia the most :) I for one will probably go first time sorc (for pk) and money maker knight^^

You're going to bot?
I somewhat like the idea of a sorc to pekay plx :p
I might join, but in that case it's for manual playing only :)

I do not bot. I never do. Still I make a money maker knight :)
Thank god, that keep my interest little higher in the subject then :)
I'll see how much work I have during this weekend and ahead, if I can squeeze a few hours to join up with you guys on Tuesday :)

I'll see how much work I have during this weekend and ahead, if I can squeeze a few hours to join up with you guys on Tuesday :)
I think none in Damons team is botting, I will not bot either.

Stamina is only 2h anyway :)

@Zatjin agree but not sure about @Blinkz chinese kid ;D

Stamina is only 2h anyway :)

@Zatjin agree but not sure about @Blinkz chinese kid ;D
Yeah, HH stamina.. but then you use countless of hours setting the char up, fixing items, finding good place to exp.
When it's a new server like that, no plans you could ever come up with how to do everything fast, will go to the hellhole real fast.

I was in once new start a few years ago, before Dawnport, my idea was getting lvl 35 in one session...
I got to lvl 10 before I needed go bed.. I spent about 9 hours straight, trying to leave Rookgaard <.<
Hated Rookgaard when there was 300 players online constantly, you were considered lucky if you found 1 rat to kill.
the last 2 hours I used to camp on the bear caves east of the city, slow resp and many players poping in and out from time to time xD

Yeah, HH stamina.. but then you use countless of hours setting the char up, fixing items, finding good place to exp.
When it's a new server like that, no plans you could ever come up with how to do everything fast, will go to the hellhole real fast.

I was in once new start a few years ago, before Dawnport, my idea was getting lvl 35 in one session...
I got to lvl 10 before I needed go bed.. I spent about 9 hours straight, trying to leave Rookgaard <.<
Hated Rookgaard when there was 300 players online constantly, you were considered lucky if you found 1 rat to kill.
the last 2 hours I used to camp on the bear caves east of the city, slow resp and many players poping in and out from time to time xD
Haha ik I was jk xD Tibia is nolife :D

Back