• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

So who is gonna start on the new OpenPvP world (Verlana)?

Lol, 9 hours to get out of rookgaard when its 300 players there. I get out of rookgaard in 5 hours when no one is there. XD

Lol, 9 hours to get out of rookgaard when its 300 players there. I get out of rookgaard in 5 hours when no one is there. XD
Haha what?! xD
I can get out of rookgaard in 30 minutes if I have a "banker char" with decent armor/shield/mace.
Without assist, I can do it in 40-50 minutes.
The times includes that a few players visit me from time to time.

I've never done rook completely alone, always some guy around that all the sudden make your exp/h drop :p

Edit:
I'm not sure, but I believe I could do Dawnport in 20 minutes, it's a wild guess but since it's practically 3x at the start and you get decent items from start and all monsters are close to city at all times :p

Well we did opt for our guild to be named "BR TEAM DOMINANDO" (We are missing a true BR though) but that's not set in stone yet :D
Play the way you enjoy tibia the most :) I for one will probably go first time sorc (for pk) and money maker knight^^
What? You had sorc on Antica :p

/start untrue
Haha what?! xD
I can get out of rookgaard in 30 minutes if I have a "banker char" with decent armor/shield/mace.
Without assist, I can do it in 40-50 minutes.
The times includes that a few players visit me from time to time.

I've never done rook completely alone, always some guy around that all the sudden make your exp/h drop :p

Edit:
I'm not sure, but I believe I could do Dawnport in 20 minutes, it's a wild guess but since it's practically 3x at the start and you get decent items from start and all monsters are close to city at all times :p
/end untrue

Get ready guys! Two more days until we wreak havoc :)

I will be starting from day one as a paladin. I have another friend with me that is going to be a druid and maybe some other people, not sure

Have ~45 days of double exp voucher that I might turn on from the beggining (still evaluating what would be better). i also plan to use the Tibia Store somewhat "heavily"

I plan to play stamina-bonus hour only, as I don't have much time, but will try to make it everyday

I can create a guild if necessary, I have been a leader before, but I don't have much experience with new features (played the most between 2004-2008)

My main character is Golattari (Rowana, former Isara). Message me there if I am online!

Note: We are going to the new server in order to get a little bit of the "old Tibia feel", leveling a character from scratch

No "Dominando" stuff, etc. I believe BRs will be mostly busy at the other servers, but having a little group to not get PAed from the beggining without standing a chance would be nice

sorry if i missed it what time do these start or has it not been announced?
planning when to buy prem and when to be ready to login

Why is there no time stamp stated of when it will be opened ? :eek:

Last edited:

Reddit assumes launch to be at ss. Not official though.

I will be starting from day one as a paladin. I have another friend with me that is going to be a druid and maybe some other people, not sure

Have ~45 days of double exp voucher that I might turn on from the beggining (still evaluating what would be better). i also plan to use the Tibia Store somewhat "heavily"

I plan to play stamina-bonus hour only, as I don't have much time, but will try to make it everyday

I can create a guild if necessary, I have been a leader before, but I don't have much experience with new features (played the most between 2004-2008)

My main character is Golattari (Rowana, former Isara). Message me there if I am online!

Note: We are going to the new server in order to get a little bit of the "old Tibia feel", leveling a character from scratch

No "Dominando" stuff, etc. I believe BRs will be mostly busy at the other servers, but having a little group to not get PAed from the beggining without standing a chance would be nice

Happy to have you :) Please join our Discord Server for communication (you can find it on first page) :p

I think they will add like otservlist countdown tonight. Not sure. That's what I heard on tibiaking.com.br

tarek won't play because I forced him to go back to school from his summer break.

yes im his mother

no u is done tricking me it is winter now and u say u have summer break go to school with ur friends

I think they will add like otservlist countdown tonight. Not sure. That's what I heard on tibiaking.com.br
Got my prem ready :p Can't even create a character yet that's pretty lame IMO what are they gonna do open creation an hour before launch. RUBBISH!
I guess we can assume it will be around 24-30 hours from now. Thoughts?
I'm curious if they are going by brazilian time or european time considering the time zones are several hours apart.
They would get more people if they set a time and allowed character creation. that's dumb

Team is growing :)
Join in on the fun!

@HalfAway

c0b0c892c56bf15b5f2b7c5ee77ed955.png

Back