• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team SOCIAL MEDIA BOTS

lSenturion2

Reaction score
Hello friends, I am looking for a team or someone specialized in Python knowledge, to do a very well-paid job on BOTS for social networks on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. This project was already assigned to me by my government, since I work directly in politics and we are looking for talent to carry it out or someone who already has a base or preferably something already functional. This project has an investment of 15,000 USD, so this is the capital I have to carry it out at the moment. If anyone is interested leave your comment.

Hello friends, I am looking for a team or someone specialized in Python knowledge, to do a very well-paid job on BOTS for social networks on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. This project was already assigned to me by my government, since I work directly in politics and we are looking for talent to carry it out or someone who already has a base or preferably something already functional. This project has an investment of 15,000 USD, so this is the capital I have to carry it out at the moment. If anyone is interested leave your comment.
buy ton of old samsung devices connect them in rack and setup the macro script for typing etc and then just take info from database or table and run the macros inside each phone

1710150604347.png

Thats too old, There is a simple way with python, sql and APIs but we need to find the right people.

making requests with API will be seen by the systems and will detect it as spam eventually or lower algorithm points of the targets.
Thats too old, There is a simple way with python, sql and APIs but we need to find the right people.

Back