• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SoloQ Mapping

if you want to do those rooves with the gap try using the wooden bar wall things.. They are located around the tree/wood walls in the raw -> walls. The ones without the metal braces on it just the wooden log [ ---------] use that and to place the supports on the corners hold alt when you place them :> It makes a better transition than just the roof on its own

Sorry but I can't make anything out of it :< to vague.

What I understand: Between the gaps on the left side of depot I have to place some fence like things so it looks nice for the roof? o.o

y4ZK1z.png

Like so?

kbBQd8.png

CVMRg9.png

I am utterly confused haha

- - - Updated - - -

Added a post office, armor/weapons seller and a magic shop.

Also transformed the Guild Home to a fancy apartment block.

bOay6m.png

ncZUmj.png

3ckBOT.png

zmhqld.png

Meh it doesnt look how i planned but meh ;)
I personally dislike desert enviroents (too yellow for my liking ;/)
But you can't show much bordering progress with a city (unless you're luffy)

I want to see some nature, maybe a small rock mountain on a patch of grass in the wilderness :)
Think of a theme - will it be a nice open spring feel or a deep wilderness mystery feel

Haha, the logs failed you ghost ;p.

I personally like deserts the most ;d.

Nature will be added after the building etc, its a bit messy when I map so ill add that as last.

- - - Updated - - -

Added a the temple and an apartment block.

a3UWZE.png

uzvhA8.png

ep7r7Z.png

t6iFth.png

jK8euc.png

sokiMo.png

J-37Jj.png

Last edited:
Everything seem to 'Square' try make something not square add some detail too and do not use auto border. Use Raw Palette much better for detailing.

Back