• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [SOLVED] Connecting TFS 1.2 with Tibia 11 client?

Flederon

Reaction score
tldr: I'm trying to run an OT server that can be played with Tibia 11.XX client, but I don't have a clue about what versions of things I will need to achieve this.

I was wondering what kind of requirements there are to use a tibia 11+ client on a TFS server.
I've been tinkering with this stuff for around 48 hours myself, ended up compiling a server with definitions.h max tibia version changed.

I also used some tutorials to set up a 11.52 client that tries to connect to my server, and it manages to get to the character list, but there is still something wrong (Cannot connect to the game world). I'm not sure if it's my client version, or maybe some other stuff, but it would be great to know if what I'm attempting here is even possible?

My main issue is with using older 11 clients, because I don't have a clue how to make it not update every time... This is why I've tried only with 11.52.

I also have no clue of what kind of map I'm going to need. I have a map made in Remere's Map Editor as a 10.94 map, but I can log in to the server with 10.98 client .. a bit confusing, I'm sorry for that!

Any help or leads would be welcome. Thanks and a happy new year !

Hi

Unfortunately, TFS 1.3 does not support client 11 yet.
However, OTX 3.10 does: Releases · mattyx14/otxserver · GitHub (this is based on TFS 1.3)

Client 11 uses http requests to do the login server part, currently Znote AAC is verified to work with 11.48, MyAAC (by Slawkens) is verified to work with 11.49.

Last edited:
Solution
Ahh this explains a lot... I'll try the OTX out then! I thought I had seen someone using TFS with the 11 client, but I must have been dreaming then!
Everything else is set up atleast so perhaps I'll get it working soon.. !

Thanks a lot!

PS. Znote is great! Forgot to mention that's what I've already been using!

Last edited:
Back