• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[solved] doPlayerSetSpecialDescription

Strack

Reaction score
I'm using tfs 0.3.6pl1 CryingDamson for tibia 8.54, and I dont have this function for setting description to players, how can I add descriptions to players then?

Thanks

Last edited:
I didn't even know that this functions existed, so you will have to look up the thread where you saw this function and probably follow the instructions given there.

I just saw an script which gives you a description of what quests you have completed, but it doesnt explain how to add this function

o yes you have it along with other many hidden 'secret' functions
you do not need to add it, it's already there tho it isn't in documentation

PHP:
    //getPlayerSpecialDescription(cid)
    lua_register(m_luaState, "getPlayerSpecialDescription", LuaScriptInterface::luaGetPlayerSpecialDescription);

//doPlayerSetSpecialDescription(cid, desc)
    lua_register(m_luaState, "doPlayerSetSpecialDescription", LuaScriptInterface::luaDoPlayerSetSpecialDescription);

how can I add this then? 'cause I have tried to use doPlayerSetSpecialDescription and console shows an error :S

how can I add this then? 'cause I have tried to use doPlayerSetSpecialDescription and console shows an error :S
if you use 0.3.6pl1 then that error is not because that function is missing
either it's something else or the function is mis-spelled
post the error log

hmmm not error now, but description is shown apart from the typical description: You see yourself. You are a sorcerer., how can I put it on green message?

Back