• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Solved] Gesior AAC issue while creating characted

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Have and issue while creating a character, this is the error:

Error occured!
Error ID: Cannot save ItemsList. Player ID not set.
More info:

File: C:\UniServerZ\www\classes/itemslist.php Line: 67
File: C:\UniServerZ\www\classes/player.php Line: 87
File: C:\UniServerZ\www\pages/accountmanagement.php Line: 1939
File: C:\UniServerZ\www\system/load.page.php Line: 7
File: C:\UniServerZ\www/index.php Line: 37

Have checked both the scripts and the Itemslist at phpmyadmin, might be some php issue I'm not aware off, please help!

Solution
If you have uniform server running mysql turn it off.
Go to
C:\UniServerZ\core\mysql/my.ini
find
thread_stack = 128K
increase it to 200k
save
restart mysql
Tried out every single aac, modernaac is total dead, znoteaac i keep getting several timeout and on gesior this, please.

If you have uniform server running mysql turn it off.
Go to
C:\UniServerZ\core\mysql/my.ini
find
thread_stack = 128K
increase it to 200k
save
restart mysql

Solution
@Mjmackan
If @Cade answer fixed your problem, please edit first post topic to '[SOLVED - uniform server problem] Gesior AAC issue while creating characted', so other users can find fix for their problem faster.

@Mjmackan
If @Cade answer fixed your problem, please edit first post topic to '[SOLVED - uniform server problem] Gesior AAC issue while creating characted', so other users can find fix for their problem faster.
It's not specifically a Gesior AAC issue, but a mysql issue. After adding some columns to the player table the "create character query" exceeds the thread stack limit which will return an error even if you try to create new char through the account manager.

An idea could be to alter the error message and merge it to git. Changing it from
Code:
new Error_Critic('Cannot save ItemsList. Player ID not set.');
to
Code:
new Error_Critic('Cannot save ItemsList. Player ID not set\nPossible fix: increase the thread_stack to 200k in your mysql configuration file (my.ini or my.conf') & restart mysql');

Last edited:
Solved the issue, thanks, editing post.
Did Uniform changed that recently? Have been having issues with that before but years ago which made worse bugs. Thanks however! =)

hiiii im having this problem on ubuntu 18.04, can anyone tellme where is the equivalent of my.ini? tan(q) for reading

hiiii im having this problem on ubuntu 18.04, can anyone tellme where is the equivalent of my.ini? tan(q) for reading

try
Code:
sudo /usr/sbin/mysqld --thread-stack=256k
then restart mysql
Code:
sudo service mysql restart

Back