• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [SOLVED] Remove given(custom) vocations from (in-game)AccountManager...

AdiMit

c(;
Solutions
Reaction score
#EDIT - [SOLVED] I've managed to solve this issue on my own. (I carried out a totally different approach)

Hello :)

Recently, I have created 8 new vocations as an additional option of character development; that is, when a given vocation reaches XX level - they have a choice of 2 new paths to follow...

Everything runs smoothly, expect the fact that players are able to choose those vocations right from the start (when creating a new character using in-game AccountManager)

I'm currently using the [8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8 by Printer, from the thread: [8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8;

My question is: How can I prevent those 8 vocs from showing up when creating a new character?
[If I have provided too little details, please point out what to specify or attach here]

Thanks in advance,
Best regards! :)

Last edited:
I think u need to change fromid, something like that
warrior vocation=1 fromvoc=1/ berserker vocation=2 fromvoc=1/ defender vocation=3 fromvoc=1

iirc you need to make their vocation ids 20+ so that account manager wont read them or something

I think u need to change fromid, something like that
warrior vocation=1 fromvoc=1/ berserker vocation=2 fromvoc=1/ defender vocation=3 fromvoc=1

Thank you kindly! I'll check that now and post a reply! :)

#EDIT @Xeraphus @SN4KY the first option with setting the voc id to >20 did not work(those vocs can still be chosen in AccManager) and the second option did remove the vocations from AccManager BUT when a character logs out and logs in again their vocation is reset to the basic ones, that is sorc/druid/paladin/knight

#EDIT_2 - [SOLVED]

Last edited:
Back