• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

some facts about wm kaida-penguins

Szady

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
we can see now a lot of bullshits on forum and lies so I decided to not accept warmode in the following days

veziv lost 2 warmodes so he got 40 ppl all the time on ventrilo, he's going to asslick all ppl like xabor where 2 weeks ago he asked gms about banes for them.

also u are spamming forum now about ues / avalanche - sorry its shadowcores, I never said I wont use it. u can go ur lunarforce fight with medusas on banuta but if u transfered here you want ava battles!

talking with veziv is useless, he doesnt have any rules so dont write to me that we made some deals :D

we will now catch some ppl like lovac and other 400 lvls to let them cry about lost exp and next wm when u will have same amount like kaida.

ps. ava and ues mode is on without warmode? or I cant count it? ;/

my last post about it, u can spam now

we losted 2 wm? first wm 310 -290 for u guys and shleder kicked all members second wm 70-40 sidmo leading and today wm u get raped u only making frags by ava spam nothing more to say fucking fake team

And to make all clear i never asslick some1 u dont know situation on our vent :) its shadow not lunar and i give xabor chance :) and right now xabor its okey :)

And to make all clear i never asslick some1 u dont know situation on our vent :) its shadow not lunar and i give xabor chance :) and right now xabor its okey :)
joke of the year :D i never asslick hauahuahehahuahahauahahahahahahhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ahahahaha what about today asslicking lopek to join u why u always lie
to clear all VEZIV is little laier that fact nothing else to say

^^ asslicking to join us i speaking with normal on otland priv msg :) i asking him ): bcse some swe ppl said lopek on vacation and after vacation he will play

Good move Szady. Ye that's true Veziv will ass-lick everyone to get more people, I remember not so long ago Veziv was getting smashed by Navid on lunarforce, so he started to ass-lick people like Kayto, Ananas and many many more.

KAIDA DOMINANDO!!!!!!!!

after 3 died by veziv
I fell to the ground with laughter :D
Now is the cry.... on vt

CANT BELIEVIE ! HOW WE DEAD ALL ....
(...) ..im dying... (...)...

Back