• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

some facts about wm kaida-penguins

shut up fefif. You msged every player in lunar and shadow to join you because you have to have 30+ people on "BIG GATHERS". We are playing with the same amount of peoples for szady made a reload on shadowcorasado. You decided to take a new players everyday.

And how you call last warmode? RAPE? rly? 173 - 200 for you and you think that YOU RAPED US? 27 fucking frags it's rape? buy brain plxplxplxpxlpxl

Avalanche1.gif

Penguins? I know this team.

BEST LYRICS !!!

Message about Vent access.
We are fucking many.
Where you play when I play albaniaOT?
Guys use brain.
They ping me guys.
Box them and ava combo.

~ Patryk Siwek

ye let me write some more facts cuz this is 'facts thread'

- kaida jumping from def to def on yalahar
- only frags u made on last warmode are from avalanche on 3 1 - 2 -3
- on open field ankh u getting crashed cuz u got fucking nob mages

only true info

Penguins invite all ppl who have 350+ mage

TRUE INFO !!
sure always 1 more sd shooter is needed and you are also only 1 more sd power so stop write useless coments and u wont get useless replys kid :)

Wyjasniam ? don't know this troll.

Bas,
That's what you guys did on lunarforce when we played. Hypocrite much?

The true fact about Veziv is that he always needs more people in order to win. So I will say it once again, Kaida full shadowcores dominando.

^^ shut the fuck up bcse u getting raped 1000 times on lunar and u quiting :< u can only speak bullshits on forum nothing more

We need more ppl ? 3 days ago when we fighting carlin ab 20 vs 20 score is 15 or 17-1 for us and they make ue combo and after ue combo 2 teams boxed us without wm

Yes yes, so show me the warmodes that we got crushed, you little scumbag. We know the fucking truth that Wipe Again fucked everyone on shadowcores and lunarforce. Respect to Drako he was the hardest opponent, but you veziv? pff you can suck Szady's dick, you're not even as good as him in both ways pvp/leading.

Kaida Dominando.

Calar why you don't play now? Answer is: Becouse you get crashed on every OT and made xlog from them.
True info 100%

Yes yes, so show me the warmodes that we got crushed, you little scumbag. We know the fucking truth that Wipe Again fucked everyone on shadowcores and lunarforce. Respect to Drako he was the hardest opponent, but you veziv? pff you can suck Szady's dick, you're not even as good as him in both ways pvp/leading.

Kaida Dominando.
Agree :)

calar thinks he is some legendary commander or smt XD

calar veziv or szady its same shits noone is better then each other ;p
its all about the players they got

ye let me write some more facts cuz this is 'facts thread'

- kaida jumping from def to def on yalahar
- only frags u made on last warmode are from avalanche on 3 1 - 2 -3
- on open field ankh u getting crashed cuz u got fucking nob mages

only true info

You always have more people, half of your team is online 24/7 just to get lvls back, crying when you lose battle and then spamming some pathetic excuses.

Maybe write more how you did it on lunar XDD you were even worse with running from def to def, you didn't win a single wm but still you have a big mouth

Back