• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some features for VIP system

Martiimeus

●тнυg●ℓιƒє● ρα¢ 4 єνєя
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I added a vip system in my server so I decided to ask you which features a vip system should have...

I think better weapons and some other functions too like exp rate is 20% higher for 'em etc.

Would you, well someone of you all tell me which features I should add in my vip system? [for the donaters]

And the scripts too pls cuz Im too low for that gonna flood ya with rep :D:thumbup:

wtf where do you live at? On the moon? Just come back on the lovely earth and tell me you're not so stupid ...

They would never buy vip for hunting spots and a f'cking vip city!!! They need more vip items etc.

wtf where do you live at? On the moon? Just come back on the lovely earth and tell me you're not so stupid ...

They would never buy vip for hunting spots and a f'cking vip city!!! They need more vip items etc.

Are you retarted? Of course they wil donate for VIP hunting spots so they can level easily and then war or w.e so shut the hell up son u aint kno shit or u wudnt of made this thread.

;( got it already but I need some new features some new features which nobody got so why the fuck did you all post this shitty comments in my thread? No1 helped me of them...

Only VIP city, nothing more.

Is that not a Helpfull Idea? But instead you just made fun of it when hes trying to give you Idea's so it makes other people not want to help you? Shut up ty =D

Huh? Thats a speech worthy of a person who's only looking for money and not caring about general gameplay. Im not saying you are, but you're making it look like that.

If you give VIPs more exp, more cities, more items, more runes and everything pwnzorz, maybe you will get some donations, but on the long run you will only ruin the gameplay for those who cant donate (or just dont feel like BUYING THE GAME by donating, just like you're suggesting).

Imho VIPs should not have, ever, uber pwnzor items, uber pwnzor exp, uber pwnzor vocations, uber pwnzor promotions, uber pwnzor spawns, etc.

VIPs should have, if anything, a new city with the same monsters as non-donors available, but easier to be reached. Maybe cheaper NPCs. Maybe a new promotion available for them with little-to-no advantages but a sick "vocation name" that draws everyones attention. Maybe a new outfit? Etc.

Just be creative, but if you're looking for a long-lasting server with players who enjoy the gameplay for more than 1 week, and therefore more players online and therefore more donations (if thats your aim), you will not want to overpower VIPs/donations.

Find stuff that will make it worthy to donate for them (comfort, fun, etc) but will never make them ultra powerful ownage.

Good luck.

Easy Do Wand's Spells And Weapons [Weapons = Club's, Sword's, Ect, Ect]
And Like 2 Vip Citys With There Own Hunting Places
Oohh Yes Edit Some Monsters For VIP Players That Will Be Cool [Only Place them On VIP Huntings]

Back