• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

some fights / kills today

parros

Reaction score
Carlin Defence !

bug_defence.cam

bug_defence_2.cam

Sneak on Sexi'Leif :)

sexi_leif.cam

noobs killing noobs, nothing special! ( Except sydell, he is pure awesomeness)

avesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee magic lvl hahah
u got better on 150 ms then on 350 lol

and hope feloth will see that ue combo bot and ban everyone

Like i've said many times, you should focus on your tutor duties, rather than trying to get innocent people banned. Its not hard to say 1,2,3 in ventrilo. I mean it might be for you, because you can't seem to comprehend anything, but maybe you should practice.

Like i've said many times, you should focus on your tutor duties, rather than trying to get innocent people banned. Its not hard to say 1,2,3 in ventrilo. I mean it might be for you, because you can't seem to comprehend anything, but maybe you should practice.

The water you're drinking isn't clean
- It's dirty!
The water you're washing yourself with isn't clean
- It's dirty!
The country you're living in isn't clean
- It's dirty!

^ doesnt know how to play

ye i know, as almost everyone already knows its a char from twinforce, i killed my friends char with it and gained levels that way, didnt do much exping by hunting creatures. ;)

Well that is an ue combo, but not an BOT. We are all in same ventrilo and we count the comboes. I dunno if u play the OT without ventrilo ;)

ye i know, as almost everyone already knows its a char from twinforce, i killed my friends char with it and gained levels that way, didnt do much exping by hunting creatures. ;)

Well that is an ue combo, but not an BOT. We are all in same ventrilo and we count the comboes. I dunno if u play the OT without ventrilo ;)

You fucking retard, you've stolen this character by me, and say, a friend did that for you? you fuckin tard didnt even give back my items, you keep lieing, you fuckin bitch, all you can is battle when there is a defence, and if not defence, you are on noobchars...

you only on MY 350 MS when you are more than us or you can hide in a defense so nothin happens to the little fucking matte

useless tard

You fucking retard, you've stolen this character by me, and say, a friend did that for you? you fuckin tard didnt even give back my items, you keep lieing, you fuckin bitch, all you can is battle when there is a defence, and if not defence, you are on noobchars...

you only on MY 350 MS when you are more than us or you can hide in a defense so nothin happens to the little fucking matte

useless tard

hahahahahahhahahahaha
it was he who took 90% of the levels on it, you just took a few levels while you BORROWED IT, get that into your head omg:huh:

hahahahahahhahahahaha
it was he who took 90% of the levels on it, you just took a few levels while you BORROWED IT, get that into your head omg:huh:

A few levels?

He completely rooked the chracter and leveled it to 350 some time later, and the fucking character was never borred, damn moron. You guys are just fucking addicted. Go get a life Lol

Never seen such a fucking team of backstabbers who pretanded to be friends. Go lick Pierce ass now. But what happend to Robin when he said "He will NEVER EVER go play in Pierce team Once again"
Or you patrick when you said that Jocke is your biggest enemy. Same goes for Joakim which is still a good friend bcs he was never talking bullshit like u guys said.

Matte the Pro, asking me for places to exp/bot
If you'd be fighting on times where normal people can actually be online I'd make a hell of a show to let my name be on Matte's deathlist!!

Respect goes to Pontus, Robin, Force Hell and of course Ice Meto.

Last edited:
Back