• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

some fights / kills today

A few levels?

He completely rooked the chracter and leveled it to 350 some time later, and the fucking character was never borred, damn moron. You guys are just fucking addicted. Go get a life Lol

Never seen such a fucking team of backstabbers who pretanded to be friends. Go lick Pierce ass now. But what happend to Robin when he said "He will NEVER EVER go play in Pierce team Once again"
Or you patrick when you said that Jocke is your biggest enemy. Same goes for Joakim which is still a good friend bcs he was never talking bullshit like u guys said.

Matte the Pro, asking me for places to exp/bot
If you'd be fighting on times where normal people can actually be online I'd make a hell of a show to let my name be on Matte's deathlist!!

Respect goes to Pontus, Robin, Force Hell and of course Ice Meto.

well it's not like the exp is dissapearing or something? the exp is still there on some char and that was the exp that matte gained so yes, daniel took a few fucking levels on that char lol

and I never said jocke was my "biggest" enemy lol...but yeah it's true I have wanted to kill him for a long time and tbh I still do BUT the enemy of my enemy is MY friend, that's something you should learn

and plzz noo im so addicted i playsoo much plzz i hef to get life

u god damn hypocrite skyrazor, didnt u hate those guys u team with 2 weeks ago? Just stfu and play the game, im tired of the bullshit you write on every single thread in this forum. You are just fucking waste of space, none gives a fuck abt u tbh. Now reply my post and cry me a river all way to poland, thats where ppl like u belong

u god damn hypocrite skyrazor, didnt u hate those guys u team with 2 weeks ago? Just stfu and play the game, im tired of the bullshit you write on every single thread in this forum. You are just fucking waste of space, none gives a fuck abt u tbh. Now reply my post and cry me a river all way to poland, thats where ppl like u belong

Who are u?

Anyway it was just forum conflict but they haven't done anything to me except killing me on a 2D game which was kinda fun.

My cock in your ear!!!

You care!! You answer!!!
Who are you even playing Lol

A few levels?

He completely rooked the chracter and leveled it to 350 some time later, and the fucking character was never borred, damn moron. You guys are just fucking addicted. Go get a life Lol

Never seen such a fucking team of backstabbers who pretanded to be friends. Go lick Pierce ass now. But what happend to Robin when he said "He will NEVER EVER go play in Pierce team Once again"
Or you patrick when you said that Jocke is your biggest enemy. Same goes for Joakim which is still a good friend bcs he was never talking bullshit like u guys said.

If you'd be fighting on times where normal people can actually be online I'd make a hell of a show to let my name be on Matte's deathlist!!

And Cassius.

razor, its not my fault he rooked it and then levled it back again right? he did that with own choice. It was level 333 ;(

And ye celaver, just an random ADHD boy :)

A few levels?

You wrote Jocke.. Respect!

razor, its not my fault he rooked it and then levled it back again right? he did that with own choice. It was level 333 ;(

And ye celaver, just an random ADHD boy :)

Stop talking bullshit. You hacked and so stop talking bullshit that you didn't bcs everyone knows its you and the GMs didn't care for it, bcs the server has so fucking many players so there is no reason to care for 1 customer.

Btw you're one of the worst I've seen so far on the battlefield. Right after Daniel and Emil

Stop talking bullshit. You hacked and so stop talking bullshit that you didn't bcs everyone knows its you and the GMs didn't care for it, bcs the server has so fucking many players so there is no reason to care for 1 customer.

Btw you're one of the worst I've seen so far on the battlefield. Right after Daniel and Emil

hahah am i the one whos talking bullshit? na, u are the one. Ye Rovryttar Slas is Tyngaste from twinforce and its me. So what? im not hiding myself lol.

How come I am the worst? :eek:

hahah am i the one whos talking bullshit? na, u are the one. Ye Rovryttar Slas is Tyngaste from twinforce and its me. So what? im not hiding myself lol.

How come I am the worst? :eek:

It was you and u hacked it back stop lying u know its true.
I said Right after.. that means that ure better than those 2 kids
there are some more but i dont know all the names

Ohohohohohohoho, santa is early this year, let's all get together and kill gm hani :( she's evul, she is cute :3

BYE BYE SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

Back