• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some ideas for serious mappers

Ye :D He makes Pirates of the Caribean music :) And some others :)

I've never tried actually listening to music while mapping to get ideas. Maybe its somethin to try out

well.. i will try it out, the fallen souns really nice with massacre bass o.o hihi. but pretty pissed off atm so metalcore ftw!

Damn, really liked that 'Arrival to Earth', that Fallen something was also okey :)
But mostly I just listen 2 whatever trance song I got and some hiphop aswell.

Edit: that 'Scorponok' was kinda good aswell some parts ;D

Last edited:
Haha this music is kinda cool, I was at the movie on the premiere 3 days ago, movie was awesome, so is the music, I tried it while mapping and sure I could listen to this, dunno though for how long before I'd grow tired of it xD But its cool, though it wasent what I expected when I read the thread title "Some ideas for serious mappers" xD

Well, I don't know how you map. But I, when I map... I usually listen to music that is giving me a feeling, like a theme that pops up in my head.

So if you have Spotify, search for Transformers, and save all music that is made by Steve Jablonsky.

He makes perfect music for mapping.
Specially this one:

Steve Jablonsky - The Fallen
Transformers: The Score - Arrival To Earth

I know, it's kinda creepy music, but it is very good for me when I map actually :)

Just listen to this kind of music and you'll see what I'm trying to say.

Kind Regards,
Neon

Spotify is one of the best online-music programs that have ever existed lol. I doubted so much ppl use it :O
Anyways i've heard them, but i like better to listen some good reggae while i map :D

Spotify WAS great.. Its fucking annoying nowadays couse of the friggin commercials, especially in sweden becouse of the friggin gay guy thomas dileva and "ÄCKELKÄRRING Carolina AFF munknull".

Spotify WAS great.. Its fucking annoying nowadays couse of the friggin commercials, especially in sweden becouse of the friggin gay guy thomas dileva and "ÄCKELKÄRRING Carolina AFF munknull".

we kill it... we kill it with fire!

No, is that seeable :)?

the film is fucking awesome. saw Transformers today. fucking great movie with nice effects :). the film makes it even better when i saw it when i was a little kid on tv (the serie) :).

Back