• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some Issue about PhP ZnoteAAC and APCu

neonus

Reaction score
Hello everyone i hope you are all going well , so let me explain my problem here ,

since a few day i decided to make it back on OTserv and try to make it my own (i've been already done one in the past )

But (here we go) i'm struggling to make ZnoteAAC works in fact the most advanced step 'ive been able to go about ZnoteAAC is there : Capture d’écran 2022-07-23 012040.pngso to help you to help me i'm gonna give you some informations about the situations what i'm using ect...

the TFS version i'm using is the last one i think 1.4.2 (work on 10.98 tibia version )
i've downloaded Wamp Server 3.2.4 and i'm on PhP 7.4.26
i have also download and tried to make use of php_apcu (but even when it was installed on wamp and ON , i was still having the "you need to install php_apcu or disable cacheblablabla")
Capture d’écran 2022-07-23 012834.png
i've tried to make us of this thread : [ZNOTE] New blank page (https://otland.net/threads/znote-new-blank-page.243421/) who use an SQL command to add missing Tables but the SQL command is not up to date and not working on my phpmyadmin

i've been having the same issue and problem while i was following tutorial for first server installation this is why i'm on Wamp i've tried to change from the old things the tutorial is using
so here we are i think i might have explained all don't hesitate to ask for more informations if needed i would really like to solve this
Post automatically merged:

well i don't know if i've solved this just right now ? but after thinking just like basic brain tool ive search for SQL in the www folder (where is located ZnoteAAC and uploaded this SQL (who was in database folder) who gave me all the tables i was missing and the website seems to works now
so i don't know if this is gonna be erased or not (maybe i didn't solved the problem totally ) but i'm gonna let this here so it might help peoples like me who struggled on this things

Last edited:
Back