• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some new bugs on map.

DrComet

Reaction score
Hi there!

I've got a probolem with my map because, well, seems like the server trying to use another ID's of items than it should... Just look at it:

15xluz6.png

I've placed a screenshot of houses belong to two different cities below. As you can see... Well, I don't think I had this bug before, but I'm not sure about it at all. Both houses was made the same way...

And here is another bug I totally don't understand how it is even possible...

hvz0ip.png

As you can see... Definitely something weird... :/ Windows have the same ID... we also found another bugs like this I mean doors replaced to another type like from wooden to stone ones.

Does anyone know what may cause these bugs?

Best regards,
Dr Comet

It's because it's saved in the database. Delete the windows and doors, restart the server, add them again, readd house tiles and restart the server again.
You can also delete the house (in the house palette) and add it again.

You can also remove the house tile there (from the house zone), restart the server, add house tile again and restart the server again.

Back