• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some pictures of Arkeria's Rookgaard and Vip Isle

let me thank you too love in a bottle you're so sweet .. thanks for your comment ^_^

2/10 is roxor comment :D

Coz really i haven't seen any of your mapping so...
I can't see what you're rating it against ;d

post a picture of your mapzoring plx

2/10 is roxor comment :D

Coz really i haven't seen any of your mapping so...
I can't see what you're rating it against ;d

post a picture of your mapzoring plx

:thumbup: i agree with ya .. but i bet he'll know how to map because i know he's not new here he has another main account man i know that person .. i swear he's another account

Too be honest i think loveinabottle is just one person on otland and that's loveinabottle. I haven't seen evidence that says he's another person.

So i don't really know xD

Too be honest i think loveinabottle is just one person on otland and that's loveinabottle. I haven't seen evidence that says he's another person.

So i don't really know xD

you won't need any evidence .. he's just as impolite as someone .. never been against him .. and he's like a tail to him .. lol aren't those enough .??

like those waterfalls where they open up like a cave entrance under the water :D maybe you could try making one of those as a entrance to a cave on ground -.^

Already Have ;d

there is some on one of those isles but not in those pictures =]

Back