• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Some questions about Quests.xml

Vikarious

Reaction score
There's any way of making line break on Questlogs ?

Code:
<quest name="Disgracing Their Forstress!!" startstorageid="6001" startstoragevalue="1">
		<mission name="Help Liutenant Muriel in his duty!!" storageid="6001" startvalue="1" endvalue="51">
			<missionstate id="51" description="You have slain a lot of amazons and valkyries and helped Liutenant Muriel in his duty!!"/>
		</mission>
	</quest>

I would like to break the line " <mission name="Help Liutenant Muriel in his duty!!" " because when I write it too long, line doesn't break and player cannot see it to the end.

There's any way of making it?

And could I make something like:
Code:
<missionstate id="51" description="You have slain a lot of amazons and valkyries and helped Liutenant Muriel in his duty!!"/>

and on " missionstate id="51" " could I set up something like: "missionstate id="1" to "50" " or similar ?

Then, questlog would work better with my quest line of killing creatures.

Thanks in advance!!

- - - Updated - - -

bump!

Back