• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some questions about the current stage of OT!

Ecstacy

Mothafuckaaa
Reaction score
Hello forum!

Lately I'm having some more free time and I'm starting to get into Tibia again.
Now I'm thinking about scripting again and maybe even to start creating my own server again.
But I'd like to know a few things before I'm starting to work with OTs again.

These are the questions I have in general:

1. Is private distro 0.4 still being updated/developed (I will donate if so).
  2. Which version is currently the most played?

These are some opinion questions I have:

1. Which version of Tibia do you prefer?
  2. Would you rather play a custom made server or a rl map server with a lot of added features (not a download>run>gain money server, I hate those).

I'd really appreciate it if you would fill in these answers.

Thanks in advance,
unknown666

Last edited:
REEEMY IS BACK FUCK YEAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh message me in facebook :) and yes asap I know 0.4 is still beeign updated!

I prefer the older ones at the 8.5-8.6 area

CUSTOM MADE.!

the hate against rlmaps is stepping forward :D

Preferebly 9.8 custom. And its not only about the RPG stuff its about what you can do in the game and not having such a hard start on the server.

Preferebly 9.8 custom. And its not only about the RPG stuff its about what you can do in the game and not having such a hard start on the server.

Yeah I understand what you mean, there should be like a "tutorial stage" to get you into the game and after completing that the game should have more challenge and alot of possibilities to do.

Thanks for the answer :)

Yeah I understand what you mean, there should be like a "tutorial stage" to get you into the game and after completing that the game should have more challenge and alot of possibilities to do.

Thanks for the answer :)

Yea that's what I mean :) NP

Back