Some sort of pixel gallery

William Hughes

Best answers
Reaction score
you guys do great work :) too bad I can not add anything to this. Keep up the good work!

Erexo

Kage
Best answers
Reaction score

Those two look way too similar to be a separate transform with such a big gap between them.

Erexo

Kage
Best answers
Reaction score
The order is dicated by the Akira Toriyama himself :D
My suggestion was to change the outfits a little so they vary between each other

henkas

Best answers
Reaction score
The order is dicated by the Akira Toriyama himself :D
My suggestion was to change the outfits a little so they vary between each other
Well you know he drew vegeta with brown hair and buu with alien eyes so there is no point to say that buu transformations isnt right :D Btw cell forms are really ugly looks like plastelin, your sprites for dblots is x10 better quality then these.

Erexo

Kage
Best answers
Reaction score
Well you know he drew vegeta with brown hair and buu with alien eyes so there is no point to say that buu transformations isnt right :D Btw cell forms are really ugly looks like plastelin, your sprites for dblots is x10 better quality then these.
Please stop offending my beloved artist, he is a great guy with enormous talent and passion for his truly stunning crafts. Your hate speech is disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself

henkas

Best answers
Reaction score
Please stop offending my beloved artist, he is a great guy with enormous talent and passion for his truly stunning crafts. Your hate speech is disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself
I just said facts i like his works either but his previous works is just big disappointment. My criticism should help him improve if no one is going to say anything bad he wont improve.