• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some sort of pixel gallery

EJWI37d.png

Rob Lucci @ One Piece
Thanks to @Uncle for tips and general help with the perspective.

Last edited:
why257R.png

Those two look way too similar to be a separate transform with such a big gap between them.

The order is dicated by the Akira Toriyama himself :D
My suggestion was to change the outfits a little so they vary between each other

The order is dicated by the Akira Toriyama himself :D
My suggestion was to change the outfits a little so they vary between each other
Well you know he drew vegeta with brown hair and buu with alien eyes so there is no point to say that buu transformations isnt right :D Btw cell forms are really ugly looks like plastelin, your sprites for dblots is x10 better quality then these.

Well you know he drew vegeta with brown hair and buu with alien eyes so there is no point to say that buu transformations isnt right :D Btw cell forms are really ugly looks like plastelin, your sprites for dblots is x10 better quality then these.

Please stop offending my beloved artist, he is a great guy with enormous talent and passion for his truly stunning crafts. Your hate speech is disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself

Please stop offending my beloved artist, he is a great guy with enormous talent and passion for his truly stunning crafts. Your hate speech is disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself
I just said facts i like his works either but his previous works is just big disappointment. My criticism should help him improve if no one is going to say anything bad he wont improve.

Back