• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some sort of pixel gallery

DcNVP6K.gif

Timings are to be changed btw

449f47a9b78938ad183ef4f856084227-png.jpg

Something new from the upcoming DB project.

To clarify everything: Yes, i did use Uncle's stuff without his permission, or rather without anyone's permission since i thought it was from RL tibia (i dont play it, dont know whats in there) or other open-source resource. Since then i've apologized Uncle and contacted him about this matter.

Last edited:
I really like your stuff, but I'm a bit disappointed now... That grass is not new. I made it, and not for you. So, why would you use it like it's your own stuff? How about growing up?

Zajebiste po prostu :d nie ma co wiecej mowic nawet.
PS. Dla Madary pasowalaby skrzynka z tych takich kostek tego jego samurajskiego armora :D

Zajebiste po prostu :d nie ma co wiecej mowic nawet.
PS. Dla Madary pasowalaby skrzynka z tych takich kostek tego jego samurajskiego armora :D

Please don't use Polish language in english-only boards, thanks.

jiwsOQW.png

How did you guys like the new movie?

Last edited:
i8fyTDI.png

Soon on Naruto The Shinobi War (http://NTSW.pl)

A co boli Cie ze jestes polakiem? ':d

No, it doesn't. What hurts (or rather tilts) me is you or other people using languages other than english to comment in english-speaking boards. There are native chatboards made especially for that reason and you gotta respect it man, that's how it all works.

Last edited:
Nice Uncle! I actually loved your isketch, I see a lot of potential on it

Also, thanks for showing the technical points I mentioned on shading in a pixel art version

However, I think the perspective & anatomy still need some fixes, hope it help you guys:
0RwTTK2.png

that model looks very bad, this is better as reference

Topo_body-BenMathis.jpg

regards!!

Some hairs dont animate well but the rest is goregous, great work man!

Back