• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some Sprites for the Community~

SCREECH

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
As my team is quickly adding multiple new assets on a weekly basis, there's a bunch of it that is not useable for lack of fitting our style/vibes/theme.

So instead of just sitting around collecting dust, I'd like to release them for others to use or work with/learn on! FOR THE RECORD, there are multiple authors behind these (unfortunately none that I are here) but all of which were acquired legally (bought by Madara (Dan Gro), and we just would like to contribute a bit more to the people here who want to explore more than just CiP sprites.

No spam, no catch, will drop more eventually.
enjoy~

compilation.png

archer-showoff.pngbesta.pnggnome.pnggnomo.pngzumbi.pngesqueletos itens.pngurso itens.pngmesacadeira.png

will they have a tutorial to add new sprites, I mean that it appears in the rowers and already has its own id please I ask you I want to make my server full custom

will they have a tutorial to add new sprites, I mean that it appears in the rowers and already has its own id please I ask you I want to make my server full custom
Someday my friend

Back