• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Someone can do these to me

FarkZ

Cof... Cof
Reaction score
I need these scripts pleaze, someone (GOD) do for me :wub:

here we go--
Code:
Poison Jar :

-It attacks the same as your level. so if your level is 10,000 it will hit 10,000 for 10 seconds, so -10,000 damage each 1 seconds for a total of 10 seconds, have infinite charges, also it can be used with level 10k or higher, and target must be also 10k or higher.

Use it in battle window or hotkey to make it work - it wont work if u use it on the player! (use from battle window or hotkey)

Exp Paper :

-It will give you 125% exp, so 25% more exp on leveling for a full hour, can be used TWICE each 24 hours!

Paralyze rune :

-It will paralyze players and make them have -75% speed for 4 seconds, have infinite charges!

Troy set :

-Each set piece gives 2% protection against everything, with a really good ARM, and also 500HP/MP per second healing, ITS THE BEST SET IN GAME (NON-DONATOR!)

Native set :

-Normal as u can see, 50 armor, good for begginers ofcorse..

Blood herbs :

-Used for decorations for your house/castle!

Troy Set Upgrader :

-It will add +1% protection against all elements, so the troy piece will be total 3% protection against all after u use the troy set upgrader (only 1 use on each piece).

Mega Super SD Upgrader :

-It will give you 10% more damage to your Mega Super SD. (You can use 2 of it on each mega super sd)

Super UH Upgrader :

-It will give you 10% more healing to your Super UH.
 (You can use 2 of it on each Super UH)

Magic Shield GEM :

-Use it once on ur self to activate forever magic shield, use it again on ur self to de-activate forever manashield!

(SORC/DRUID/PALLY) only!

Frag Remover :

-It will remove 2 of your frags! (Remember it will not remove your redskull) so when your 11 FRAGS, you should use it before you get to 12!

Small Health/Mana Booster :

-This items can both be used at Level 25,000 - THEN NEXT USE Level 50,000 - THEN NEXT USE - Level 75,000 it will give you 50,000 health (for health booster) and mana booster will give 50,000 mana! (You can use each item at level 25k and 50k and also 75k (final use!)

Back