• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Someone is surely secretly hating me and removing my threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fare

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello. It's not a first time when my thread being removed without any explantation or reason, I'm tired of such attitude, I'm not a random 12 years old kid who's posting google translator threads which are breaking forum rules, I demand someone to take responsibility over that. I did a thread in market, with an offer to sell my server - ascalon-world.com. After few days of thread being posted and active, its just getting randomly removed without any information. Is there any way I can see moderators/admins actions?

Hello. It's not a first time when my thread being removed without any explantation or reason, I'm tired of such attitude, I'm not a random 12 years old kid who's posting google translator threads which are breaking forum rules, I demand someone to take responsibility over that. I did a thread in market, with an offer to sell my server - ascalon-world.com. After few days of thread being posted and active, its just getting randomly removed without any information. Is there any way I can see moderators/admins actions?

Usually they pm you

This^

So basically they wanted to let you off easy because you did infringe on something wrong, or they were cleaning dead threads.

Impossible break the rules, fare is the most responsable guy that i know. He follow all the rules implemented into otland.
I see no reason to delete/hide fare's threads.

This was removed because the server you are selling contains content of TFS 0.4, as you explicitly said
To make it clear for you - I AM SELLING CUSTOM FEATURES AND CONTENT BESIDES ORIGINAL TFS 0.4 REV 4395.
The reason it wasn't banned when it was created was because the moderator that saw your thread wasn't sure if it should be deleted or not, so he asked the higher ups and they agreed that it should be deleted

This is OTLand. It always had shitty moderation especially after they CyberM got mod.
CyberM fails! - Blogs - OtLand
This post will also get removed, ofcourse.
threads only get removed if they are against the rules, which this isn't

Last edited:
Impossible break the rules, fare is the most responsable guy that i know. He follow all the rules implemented into otland.
I see no reason to delete/hide fare's threads.

Oh the irony

This was removed because the server you are selling contains content of TFS 0.4, as you explicitly said

There were a lot of spam due to this, inside the thread, and I publically stated, that I'm SELLING CUSTOM CODE OVER REVISION 4395, not the revision itself. I'm not selling TFS(and damn, revision I'm using, was made 806 days ago(!!!!)).

Edit. I just opened Market, and what we see in others threads:
The datapack cost: 25euro, based on the latest 0.4 versions! That means only premium memebers can buy it and or free memebers can buy without engine.
Selling datapack 9.8 without real map! Distro: 0.3.7+
As the title says, I am selling TFS 0.3/0.4 (rev. 5946)

So, everyone is allowed to sell it, and I don't?

Last edited:
Fair enough - i mean when i saw him state 0.4 i was like.. bb thread. Maybe he could sell in the prem board? XD

Fair enough - i mean when i saw him state 0.4 i was like.. bb thread. Maybe he could sell in the prem board? XD

Okay, not a problem, but why this rule is working just for my thread? There are dozen of threads clearly stating that there are selling servers based on 0.3+, 0.4 TFS, and they are not getting removed. Even more, moderator could have messaged me, and I would have edited my terms, to state even more clear, that I'm not selling 0.4, I'm selling custom code which can be actually implented into ANY revision(I could make a diff patch). Or well, something like: 'This can be sold only to premium members'? But it's surely shouldn't be handled like this.

Okay, not a problem, but why this rule is working just for my thread? There are dozen of threads clearly stating that there are selling servers based on 0.3+, 0.4 TFS, and they are not getting removed. Even more, moderator could have messaged me, and I would have edited my terms, to state even more clear, that I'm not selling 0.4, I'm selling custom code which can be actually implented into ANY revision(I could make a diff patch). Or well, something like: 'This can be sold only to premium members'? But it's surely shouldn't be handled like this.

yh i see your point bro it's a "grey" area i guess.. I'm sure scarlet or someone can clear this up.

I was the one who removed the thread, I don't really have a problem with you selling the datapack Fare and quite frankly I'd love it if you did because it's a good server that should stay online hopefully. Since you're selling content that is from 0.4 I removed the thread for this reason. Perhaps you could sell it to premium only users since they can get the revisions anyway. As GhostX said, it's a pretty grey area though.

Strip off the engine and sell everything else, it's as simple as that... why cry?

Just sell the datapack and then send the engine aswell? Who cares? No one will notice XD

Well, any complaint just ask Don Daniello :D Issue solved

even if you have custom code, the revision you have based it on is 0.4

We don't make the rules, we just enforce them..

I wrote this rules with Talaturen. Or at least he embedded mine as well there. I can't remember exactly, that was back in 2008 or 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back