• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Someone is surely secretly hating me and removing my threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fare

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello. It's not a first time when my thread being removed without any explantation or reason, I'm tired of such attitude, I'm not a random 12 years old kid who's posting google translator threads which are breaking forum rules, I demand someone to take responsibility over that. I did a thread in market, with an offer to sell my server - ascalon-world.com. After few days of thread being posted and active, its just getting randomly removed without any information. Is there any way I can see moderators/admins actions?

I wrote this rules with Talaturen. Or at least he embedded mine as well there. I can't remember exactly, that was back in 2008 or 2009.

Shh, she's talking about us, the newbies.

I wrote this rules with Talaturen. Or at least he embedded mine as well there. I can't remember exactly, that was back in 2008 or 2009.
tumblr_mjrp0c1jh51s8yb7wo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back