• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Someone knows about Aurelion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already sent several messages to him in discord and he doesn't return, I don't know what happened to him

Thats bs... Aurelion is a really talanted and good guy. He got sick of this community.. And sick irl aswell. He just doesnt think this is a fair community anymore.

Looks like aurelion has passed away the past wednesday, despite few comments on discord here and there, between some friends (Reddington, Blez, Jonh) we managed to confirm that he is dead. I consider a bit unrespectful most comments here but this is just how otland is right now and a sake that this community isn't going to change, peace to his rests.

sometimes he told me he was going through a bad time with covid and other stuffs etc :(

sometimes he told me he was going through a bad time with covid and other stuffs etc :(
He was doing few modules and the client design for our project arkadia 2 weeks ago and we knew that he was depressed due to the situation and the bullshit that he was getting by people like Budex

Thats bs... Aurelion is a really talanted and good guy. He got sick of this community.. And sick irl aswell. He just doesnt think this is a fair community anymore.
Being the reason why selling ot resources here isn't even allowed isn't fair either.

EQ_r78VWsAE1zCZ.jpg

He was doing some work for me then completly disapeared off the earth. In the past he was a bit slow but always delivered but this time around things were weird and somthing didnt seem right. I reached out to a few people who knew him and they mentioned they confirmed with his wife (confirmed today) that he had infact passed away. The information is only realiable as the sources but these people had no reason to lie and were also in a similar position to myself waiting on work to be completed. If its true RIP and hopefully hes in a better place now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back