• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Someone knows about Aurelion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im owner of kiperlot..... aurelion thief me 1875 euros. I have all photos. 80 euros for install screen... error. 40 euros for repair screen error. 125 for items on web . No items on web. 120 euros for web complete no forum .

He was doing some work for me then completly disapeared off the earth. In the past he was a bit slow but always delivered but this time around things were weird and somthing didnt seem right. I reached out to a few people who knew him and they mentioned they confirmed with his wife (confirmed today) that he had infact passed away. The information is only realiable as the sources but these people had no reason to lie and were also in a similar position to myself waiting on work to be completed. If its true RIP and hopefully hes in a better place now.
It seems sad if its true. And I belive your words u are trusthworthy guy. But are you sure you can trust the people you talked to? The only other that talked about it here on otland is not credible at all. So i am interested who told you about his wife. My guess is you got told by ayustina and other people in "skydrivestudios" which is a part of all his scams too.

1624397016342.png

The original info was on OTCv8 staff board, not by any member of our company, we just verified the information contacting his wife via facebook and not just by 3-4 members, we don't have any business here on otland and we aren't interested on doing it if you want to involve us

I'm going through deep depression, hence why I've not been working either for the past 7 months, I personally did not like Aurelion at all, since he loves to trash talk about others everywhere when he does much worse things with his other friend, I don't know why but I feel like it's a huge coincidence that he decides to delete his account, begins to sell AGAIN other people's stuff, and suddenly vanishes and now he's "dead", he has also scammed many of my personal customers, if he indeed die, I'm very sorry for those that liked him for what he was with thy, but with some, he was a shit, truth being told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back