• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Someone needs to create a good evo!

MikeOT

Solutions
Reaction score
I really miss playing on a good 8.6 Evo server that isn't laggy and full of bots!

Does anyone know of such a server?

Preferably USA

I've found a couple (non-usa) evos recently, but both of them have bots running around everywhere for days with no repercussion even though they claim to fight them.

you're kinda dreaming
every client has bots

What kind of Evo ots do you want to play? Highexp ( with rebirths ) or ( being 500k level ) ? Or Middlerate / Lowrate

I'm aware that every client has bots. I'd like to find a server that actively bans and deletes botters.

Midrate preferably

I'm aware that every client has bots. I'd like to find a server that actively bans and deletes botters.

Midrate preferably

about 75% of these people uses xenobot, elfbot and if you started banning them when you got 50 players online you most likely be seeing 5-10 people still playing and the other half chatting badly about you. so its most likely to just tell them not to afk and let them bot away. since every ot will end up having bots no matter what.

If you want to try my server is evo its highexp u can get to 400k but its not easy lulaots.servegame.com btw today we are getting a host so there should be no lags the server just started check if u want

Back