• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Something new? 10.98

kuks

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been creating a completely new project for some time, I would like to start it before winter, but I am not able to because there a dozen hunting grounds and quests missing.
That is why I am posting ads here because I am looking for help in completing the project, I am able to buy hunting grounds / quests or simply change it as a remuneration
in the form of points on the server.If our cooperation will be longer, I will be able to add a helpful person to the team (at the moment I am alone (I do not trust people))
The server is created with thought on the site where you can play without fear of a reset with minor intervention by the administration along with upgrades. All discussed on the server forum with
players by voting.
More about the project;

• Version 10.98
  • The map is completely custom, including single hunting grounds from the rl map.
  • It is based on one continent with tp room and islands that can be reached by boat.
At the moment, you can get by boat to Zao and Roshamuul (the third island is now 40% completed (the size of the lower part of the roshamuul))
- Some details;

Map statistics for the map 22,3 MB
Tile data:
Total number of tiles: 2232900
Number of pathable tiles: 609414
Number of unpathable tiles: 1623486
Percent walkable tiles: 27.29%
Detailed tiles: 347693
Percent detailed tiles: 15.57%
Item data:
Total number of items: 2973962
Number of moveable tiles: 11595
Number of depots: 50
Number of containers: 6
Number of items with Action ID: 38
Number of items with Unique ID: 17
Creature data:
Total creature count: 11416
Total spawn count: 10863
Mean creatures per spawn: 1.05
Town/House data:
Total number of towns: 2
Total number of houses: 78
Mean houses per town: 39.00
Total amount of housetiles: 3812
Mean tiles per house: 48.87
Mean tiles per town: 1906.00
Largest Town: "Revolia.eu" (3812 sqm)
Largest House: "Guildhall City Center #86" (221 sqm)

If someone would like to help, I will gladly accept any maps that facilitate and accelerate the completion of the project, they may even be incomplete, I will complete them myself, always some help.
In case anyone has any questions, please write.

Regards.