• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Soundly Website

Rayeko

Programmer
Reaction score
What do you guys think about it? Still, I'm working on more customization from the user perspective.

website1.png

And.. With the login panel open:

website2c.png

Please, tell me what u think xDD Its very important to me, actually :E

The only known problems: Chrome and Safari doesn't support the fast-access bar at the bottom. Internet Explorer doesn't support the login box nor the fast-access bar. [[ Just working on this problems :E ]]

If u wanna see the website live: http://soundly.comlu.com x)

Last edited:
This is one of the worst sites i've ever seen. What were you thinking when you made this? Buttons dont match, background is horrible and why are you mixing blue, black, gray, purple, yellow and orange together?

Why do you have a "flaming logo" when the theme has nothing to do with fire at all. Dude, this is something you really should have seen yourself.

Im sure this user is a veteran to photoshop and has mastered & has been using it for years. Clearly this is one of her many works-of art. We should all completely trash the user cause s/he is such a pro, that we do not seep to think she could be new to using photoshop.

Clearly, a pro has made a mistake, let's continue the trashing. Why give advice, when we can just say, you suck.

right?

Well, i on the other hand think different from perspective of the above, bottom line. The work is bad:

• The background is not good at all. When someone visits a website, the background will 9 outta 10 times be seen. Having such a background puts pain on users eyes.
  • My suggestion, try making a single, or a low tone gradient map for the background.

• Body: The body is basically where everything will rest on. On your work, everything is kinda handing / floating on it's own.
  • My suggestion, create a layer above the background. Make a layout (pre-existing) and add whatever to it. It keeps things organize and in a proper condition for users.

• Flow of colors is off aswell, though i see the attempt for a sleek, cool, and dark template. Having those colors flow well is critical.

It seems your new to it, alot of the buttons seems more googled than made. Which is bad, it's easier to have a good image tone if you use PS shape too to create own buttons.

Uhhm.. Actually I don't even like Photoshop.. I use Paint.net which I really like.

The theme of the website is as Breakdown said, a cool dark feeling (blue-gama), I'm trying to make it fit with that althought its hard... Also, the background actually changes depending on the time zone (night/day), but it gaves kinda an error, lol.

Whatever.. That's for your comments, anyway.. xD

@Feloth
What buttons are u refering to? About the "flaming logo" its not fire lol.
I tried to make it like they're drowning, as I see the light effect makes it look like fire.. u,u Also.. Where's the orange color? Oo If u're taking in count the fast access icons.. Let me tell you, those icons are uploaded from players.. And players use their own icons..

About the background.. I tried many other styles, but dunnow.. It just doesn't feel the same with this one and with any other one..

Anyway thanks all u guys for ur comments x)

Back