• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sources Account Manager

luigilc

Lua Learner
Reaction score
Heya, I need to edit sources of acc manager so it only allows you to choose from voc 1 to 4, since I have diferent vocations that can only be obtained after completing certain chalenges.
My problem is that the acc manager allows you to pick any vocation from the vocations.xml and I want it to only allow you to choose 1-4.
I think it's somewhere in :
Lua:
				if(g_config.getBool(ConfigManager::START_CHOOSEVOC))
				{
					talkState[9] = false;
					talkState[11] = true;

bool firstPart = true;
					for(VocationsMap::iterator it = Vocations::getInstance()->getFirstVocation(); it != Vocations::getInstance()->getLastVocation(); ++it)
					{
						if(it->first == it->second->getFromVocation() && it->first != 0)
						{
							if(firstPart)
							{
								msg << "What do you want to be... " << it->second->getDescription();
								firstPart = false;
							}
							else if(it->first - 1 != 0)
								msg << ", " << it->second->getDescription();
							else
								msg << " or " << it->second->getDescription() << ".";
						}
					}
				}
or maybe here:
Lua:
			else if(talkState[11])
			{
				for(VocationsMap::iterator it = Vocations::getInstance()->getFirstVocation(); it != Vocations::getInstance()->getLastVocation(); ++it)
				{
					std::string tmp = asLowerCaseString(it->second->getName());
					if(checkText(text, tmp) && it != Vocations::getInstance()->getLastVocation() && it->first == it->second->getFromVocation() && it->first != 0)
					{
						msg << "So you would like to be " << it->second->getDescription() << "... are you sure?";
						managerNumber2 = it->first;
						talkState[11] = false;
						talkState[12] = true;
					}
				}
anyone can help me out?

Back