• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling [Sources] How can I decrease melee damage ?

Try to decrese the numbers in vocation.xml to 0.1 for example
Not shure if its possible to go lower than 1 tho

thats was happening to me @Goku97 try cheking on weapons or movements .xml they should be added there too
if they aren't there are are like an item more

regards

yes you can but you have to know how to do it properly i don't know which sources are you using
i suggest you try to find another whole db datapack and sources

The attributes you apply for damage or defense on an item. These values are then applied internally to specific formula for damage or defense. The values in vocation are just a multiplier of this damage or defense.

To have the server over look these values without a source edit can be done if the sources are 1.x you could use Player onLook and onLookinTrade for cosmetics and a script associated with the weapon which has a callback function that returns either your own custom formula or a static value.

For melee damage, use creaturescripts onStatsChange:
Code:
if distance <= 1 and type == COMBAT_PHYSICALDAMAGE then
     value = value * 0.5
end

Same logic is for sources. File combat.cpp, just ctrl+f words damage, value and enjoy.

Back